APEX - Custom User Login

From: S R <sr_ng_at_duz.not.exist.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:21:24 +0100

What's the best way in APEX to handle self-registration of members and then using that info for subsequent member login. There'd be a table like:

MEMBERS: MEMBER_ID VARCHAR2(10)
MEMMBER_PWD VARCHAR2(20)
..
..

So new visitors would registers and access to member sites would require logging where the id/pwd would match the entry in the MEMBERS table.

I cant find any documentation on how to do this. The documentation I've seen relates to pre-created accounts handled via the standard APEX methods, but I want to see if there is a way to do what i described above. Received on Mon May 25 2009 - 16:21:24 CEST

Original text of this message