Starting New Batch for SOA BPEL/OAF & ADF Class Room Training with real time

From: SANAARI SOA BPEL, Websphere & Weblogic <sambasiv9_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 06:10:21 -0700 (PDT)

Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) provides a more agile and comprehensive way to integrate information systems and business processes in more traditional integration approaches. Companies need to reskill their staff, however, in order to take advantage of this new methodology.

Our SOA knowledge-transfer engagements cover a broad range of job roles, including Architects, Developers, Business Analysis and various
levels of technical and business management. Additionally, Sanaari's SOA curriculum addresses all of the core and emerging SOA standards, including: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, BPEL, WS-Security, WS-Policy, ESB.

At Sanaari we know what it takes to be successful with SOA. More importantly, we understand the learning process and adoption stages associated with SOA. This has driven us to create a full range of SOA training and mentoring services from single courses, to full learning paths, to blended training and mentoring engagements. We want to be [Quoted] your SOA partner to ensure your success in whatever capacity you may need.

Starting New Batch for SOA BPEL Class Room / Online Training with real time
instructor where the instructor and Participant interact sharing and share notes to provide a very close and personalized training sessions

We are suggesting you to update your tech skills By Learn SOA BPEL for
coming future projects, now SOA BPEL, OAF, ADF very good booming technology.

Venue:
Sanaari Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.,
44/SRT, SR Nagar, Near S.R Nagar
Community Hall,

Land Mark: Lane besides UMA Bakery IInd Left.

Help Line: 40048283 / 9949714567

Visit for Registrations
New Batch Starting

We provide Online Training also

Other batches Starting Shortly
Web Sphere Server Admin
Web Sphere Portals
Web Logic Server Admin
Oracle Portals
Sun Solaris
Lotus Notes
Perl Script
Unix Shell Script
Symbian OS
Oracle Apps Finance
Oracle Apps Technical
OAF
Workflow

Further Details Contact at:
Sanaari Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
SRT-44, S.R.Nagar,
Hyderabad-500 038.
Tel: 91-40-4004 8283
Mobile: 9949714567
trainings_at_sanaari.net Received on Sat Apr 11 2009 - 15:10:21 CEST

Original text of this message