Apology

From: Sunil <sunil101.group_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 07:23:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ed Prochak
                      I highly apologized for the inconveniences
caused by my mail. Will keep you posted with my Oracle requirements in future. Thanks for your time.

Thanks

Shantanu

 Fwd: Direct Client Requirement For Senior DB Developer

        Inbox X

Reply to all
Reply by chat
Filter messages like this
Print
Add to Contacts list
Report phishing
Report not phishing
Show in fixed width font
Show in variable width font
Message text garbled?
Why is this spam/nonspam?
Shantanu sharma
 to me

show details 9:13 am (1 day ago)

  • Forwarded message ---------- From: Ed Prochak <edprochak_at_gmail.com> Date: Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 8:53 AM Subject: Re: Direct Client Requirement For Senior DB Developer To: Sunil <sunil101.group_at_gmail.com> Cc: Sunil <sunil101.group_at_gmail.com>, shantanu_at_ibs-consulting.net, abuse_at_ibs-consulting.net, admin_at_ibs-consulting.net

On Mar 30, 4:02 pm, Sunil <sunil101.group_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> Hope you are doing great. Do send me your updated profile, if you
> are interested in below requirement.
>
> Please response to shantanu_at_ibs-consulting.net or call me on
> 732-981-0450 x 425
>
> Position : Senior DB Developer
> Rate:- Open
> Duration : 6+ Months
> Location : Austin, TX
>
> Job Description :
> Summary of Responsibilities:
> Provide development services for the Data Archive/Data Warehouse
> Group. Key responsibilities cover all tiers of EDW infrastructure
> including but not limited to design & development of database models
> (including dimensional modeling), ETL, BI, database replication,
> integration, web-enabled applications, data extraction and delivery
> methods, reporting foundations, and data presentation.
> Essential Job Functions:
> Provide code statistics, development metrics (i.e. development cycle
> time), & assist in implementation & maintenance of standardized
> development methodology
> Interface w/ key groups in company to ensure quality product delivery
> (example, PMs, application/technical architects, usability engineers,
> other dev groups, business end users, & external users as
> appropriate)
> Support 24x7 on-call rotation, as a L3 support for all data warehouse
> environments as needed
> Possess & maintain technical proficiency in following key technical
> areas: Oracle 9i/10g, PL/SQL expert, PL/SQL & SQL Tuning, Oracle
> Development Toolsets (TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, etc.), ETL development
> (preferably Informatica), BI/OLAP development (Cognos preferred),
> Multithreading Techniques, Parallel Query, Oracle Stored Java, Oracle
> Database Application Development
> Additional proficiencies in following technical areas are a plus: Java
> (J2EE), Struts, SOAP, JSP, JMS, SAX, XML, XSL, XSLT, XHTML,
> Application Servers, & Apache.
> Experience & Educational Requirements:
> BS Computer Science or 4 year degree. Equivalent combination of
> related education, training & experience may be considered
> 5+ yrs strong basic technical background based in IT organizations
> 5+ years working with enterprise/conformed Data Warehouse
> implementations
> 5+ years working with ETL and BI tools (Informatica/Cognos preferred)
> 5+ yr direct, hands-on experience w/ Oracle PL/SQL
> 5+ yrs experience in database applications & supporting technologies
> 1+ yr direct, hands-on experience w/ Oracle Stored Java solutions
> 1-3 yrs experience w/ XML, XSL, XSLT
> excellent communication skills
> exp. w/ formal meth. & SDLC
> Other Comments
> Candidate with 5+ years experience working with ETL and BI tools
> [...]

 sent to:
Sunil <sunil101.group_at_gmail.com>; shantanu_at_ibs-consulting.net ; abuse_at_ibs-consulting.net ; admin_at_ibs-consulting.net

Why do you feel you can post wherever you like? USENET Newsgroups are arranged by topic for a reason. These are not AOL chat rooms. Your off topic post is considered by most regulars here as SPAM. you are building a reputation as a spammer

 Your post rightly belongs in the comp.databases.oracle.marketplace group.

I suggest you post an apology in the comp.databases.oracle.tools group. otherwise some very good Oracle developers will avoid applying to any position you post, and will encourage others to avoid you as well.

Have a nice day.
 Ed

--
Thanks & Regards,