Re: Oracle10 e PHP

From: Daniele <>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:40:20 +0100

[Quoted] "Gerard H. Pille" <> ha scritto nel messaggio news:49a58b8d$0$2860$
>> Very strange thing.
>> In my oci_connect I already had the characterset among parameters.
> "The" characterset? Which one was it?
I had UFT8, but I also tried with AL32UTF8.

> Why do you find this strange? Specifying the character set with the
> oci_connect is said to speed up connecting.

[Quoted] It's strange because, without specifying the character set, the problem disappears.
Perhaps I used the wrong charset: in my DB the charset is AL16UTF16, but I get an error if I specify it in the oci_connect.

    Daniele Received on Thu Feb 26 2009 - 11:40:20 CET

Original text of this message