Re: Oracle10 e PHP

From: Daniele <nospam_at_nospam.it>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:06:53 +0100

[Quoted] ""Álvaro G. Vicario"" <alvaro.NOSPAMTHANX_at_demogracia.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:gnm4r9$imf$1_at_reader.motzarella.org...

> I meant your application's HTML.

The problem is before showhing data in HTML.

[Quoted] When I fetch rows with PHP functions, I get a null string if there are "smart quotes" in the content.

The command:
echo strlen($row['FIELD_NAME']);
returns a 0 (or a number >0 when "smart quotes" are NOT present in the content of the field).

But with ethereal I can see that the entire content of the field is received by the web server, so the problem should be in PHP (ver. 5.0.4) and/or Oracle libraries (instant client 10.1.0.4).

I tried to upgrade PHP, OCI or both, but for some reasons the compilation fails.

    Daniele Received on Mon Feb 23 2009 - 13:06:53 CET

Original text of this message