Re: Oracle10 e PHP

From: Álvaro G. Vicario <alvaro.NOSPAMTHANX_at_demogracia.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:40:24 +0100

Daniele escribió:
> Sorry, I tried, but NG Server don't allow me to send in HTML.

[Quoted] I meant your application's HTML.

> Anyway, quotes and apostrophes are the ones "automatically modified" by
> Word.

Right, those could be included in the "non-English characters" definition for our purpose. Try the chapter I mentioned and tell us whether it helped.

>>> I have a Oracle 10g Database Server on Suse Linux.
>>> I want to read records with a PHP script on a Linux Red Hat 9 Server
>>> (with
>>> Apache 2, PHP 5, and OCI8 functions).

It doesn't make much sense to quote the question after the answer. Try to keep your posts cleaner ;-)

--
-- http://alvaro.es - Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
-- Mi sitio sobre programación web: http://bits.demogracia.com