Oracle ORA-0660

From: <mrdjmagnet_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:48:58 -0800 (PST)

[Quoted] [Quoted] Has anyone ever used the program TOAD? I'm using it to debug a procedure written by one of our guys here. The procedure small, only 88 lines.

I've never had this problem before, but everytime I try and execute it I get an error that says 'Object Must Be Declared'. I granted DBA access to this use and no go.

It works fine if I execute it from SQLPLUS......so, I'm missing something. Any suggestions? I can post the code if it would help..... Received on Thu Jan 15 2009 - 19:48:58 CET

Original text of this message