Recreating the CREATE DATABASE DDLs

From: bhd282 <benjamin.i.doyle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:12:59 -0800 (PST)

[Quoted] [Quoted] Is it possible to regenerate database DDLs as one can do with [Quoted] dbms_metadata.get_ddl? or with some scripts that can pull the information from the dictionaries?
I have the SQL saved of the original CREATE DATABASE and ALTER DATABASE statements when using DBCA. I'd like to be able to see the exact definition of the database without resorting to saving every ALTER DATABASE statement that I execute. (I've found a useful SQL statement online, that will generate the CREATE TABLESPACE statements.)
-b Received on Fri Jan 09 2009 - 00:12:59 CET

Original text of this message