Tool to track what all is happening in database when i run an oc4j application

From: Rohit <will.u.tellmemore_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:42:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
[Quoted]  I am new to database world and would like to know how following thing can be achieved. I have oracle database and oc4j setup. I have one closed source oc4j application which i run from browser which read and writes to database. I would like to know what actually happens at back end when i perform some operation in that application. What tables/ views/indexes are updated ? And what change happens to them ?
  1. Is it possible to to track such information ?
  2. Google search gave me some tool name but they were most likely : start tracking, run your sql script , stop tracking. Here application is run from browser and i do not have access to scripts it run.

-Rohit Received on Mon Dec 08 2008 - 21:42:35 CET

Original text of this message