Problem with special page sizes, Reports 6i

From: Agnes <ametanom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:21:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I have a problem related to reports 6i.
I had to develop an aplication that requires printing on half-letter size pages, that run on continuous paper. The printer used is an Epson FX-880.

My problem is that so far, no matter what I tried, the printer moves the paper a full letter-size forward at the end of each page, making it impossible to print directly.
I have tried using a .prt file, but either it was incorrect, or reports didn't find/recognize it.

I'm gratefull for any help solving this.

Agnes Received on Wed Oct 15 2008 - 22:21:06 CEST

Original text of this message