Re: downloading jdeveloper for linux

From: obakesan <>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 09:36:18 GMT

In article <FSGAk.22$>, (obakesan) wrote:
>In article <RMGAk.21$>,
> [Quoted]
>dratt ... I've tried 3 times with two browsers and it still gives me a 0 byte
>I'll try again later

ok ... I've downloaded it, but it seems that the files are wrongly placed.

as the file for "Base Install For all the platforms (without JDK)" is:

but when I download it I get a file in the root of the zip file called jdeveloper.exe which seems to be a windows exe

help appreciated

See Ya
(when bandwidth gets better ;-)

Chris Eastwood
Photographer, Programmer Motorcyclist and dingbat blog:

please remove undies for reply Received on Wed Oct 01 2008 - 11:36:18 CEST

Original text of this message