"Sql Developer" returns "0" output.

From: John <chunji08_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:05:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,
[Quoted] I am using oracle "SQL Developer version 1.1.1.25" on my window 2K machine to access database. Usually when I click that green triangle to "Execute Statement", I suppose to get the sql output in that Excel Format Page.

But sometimes, that does not work. When I click that "green triangle", I don't get anyting at all in that excel format page. It just show me a blank page.

I am sure there will be some output data from the database, since I can get the data from that "script output" window for the same SQL command.

The only way I can do is to restart a new "sql developer" session and everything becomes normal.

Does anyone know why this happen ?

thanks,

Chun Ji Received on Thu Jul 24 2008 - 23:05:58 CEST

Original text of this message