Re: Case and icase what's the difference?

From: Tribal <phekkenberg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 11:21:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Frank,

Thank you for your reply.
[Quoted] icase stands for integrated computer aided software engineering (like you said).
If been doing some more research on this and it looks to me that the differnence between CASE tools and ICASE tools is that CASE tools only help with making the right diagrams (like UML) and ICASE actually results in a working application. Is that correct?