source control for oracle forms and reports

From: rgvguplb <>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:02:36 -0700 (PDT)

[Quoted] [Quoted] is there a good source control product for a small oracle shop? we use oracle developer 10g (forms and reports), and we have some stored procedures and packages as well. the only source control i have right now is basically dumping the form or report into a subdirectory named after the date (for instance, 2008_05_14) before modifying it.

[Quoted] [Quoted] do most people use a source control product or are you all just being very very careful?

thanks Received on Wed May 14 2008 - 19:02:36 CEST

Original text of this message