Re: Excel to Oracle

From: Martijn Tonies <>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:51:41 +0200

> This page describes a tool to move data from Excel to Oracle.
> Can somebody send me the download link for this tool? I cannot find it
> in google.

It's on the first page in my Google results:

SQL*XL: connecting Excel to databases.
The previous name of SQL*XL is Oraxcel which some people spelled OraXL, ORA XL, ORA Excel or OraExcel. Copyright (C) 1995-2007 Linker IT Software BV. ... - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
My thoughts: