From: Gints Plivna <>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 14:13:19 -0800 (PST)

[Quoted] On 4 Marts, 16:42, "Alberto Bignotti" <> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'm planning to use oracle XE in a web application.
> Are there any known licence limitation for commercial apllications?
> I already know this:
> "Oracle Database XE can be installed on any size host machine with any
> number of CPUs (one database per machine), but XE will store up to 4GB of
> user data, use up to 1GB of memory, and use one CPU on the host machine."
> Thanks.

Some more links about Oracle editions just in case: Oracle Database 11g Editions

Oracle(R) Database Licensing Information 11g Release 1 (11.1).

Software investment guide.

Oracle Technology Global Price List. Oracle Store

Gints Plivna Received on Tue Mar 04 2008 - 23:13:19 CET

Original text of this message