Strange behaviour in SET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY

[Quoted]
From: nick048 <nicosia.gaetano_at_moonsoft.it>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 05:09:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

[Quoted] I need to run a report from a Form.
[Quoted] The Report Parameter are stored in a table and with this parameters I want to set the report properties

Now if I use this statement (this is an example):

SET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY(rep_id, REPORT_DESFORMAT, MYTABLE.REP_DESFORMAT); the property is set correctly.

But If I use this code:

DECLARE PR$Format VARCHAR2(100);

BEGIN
SELECT REPORT_DESFORMAT
INTO PR$Format
FROM MYTABLE
WHERE ........
SET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY(rep_id, REPORT_DESFORMAT, PR$Format);

END; [Quoted] the parameter is not set.

[Quoted] And so for the others parameters. I do not understand this curious behaviour.

Can anyone help me ?

Greetings...
Gaetano Received on Tue Feb 26 2008 - 14:09:48 CET

Original text of this message