Re: Custom Software Development

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:22:19 -0800

LinkExchange.AB_at_gmail.com wrote:
> iTechArt Group - Custom Software Development and Offshore outsourcing
> Company
>
> http://www.spamshark.com/

[Quoted] Wow you must be a really big impressive software company.

  1. You spam usenet groups violating their charter which you were either too lazy to read, don't know how to read, or are just so arrogant you don't care about other people.
  2. You don't have a domain for your company so you sign a Terms of Service Agreement with gmail and then violate it by spamming.

I've no reason to suspect your software isn't of equally poor quality as you don't give a damn about anyone except yourself.

If an apology is not posted here within 24 hours you will find yourself reported to spam assassin, gmail, group-abuse, and blacklisted in our community.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group