EUL Upgrade errors

From: dboltz <dboltz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:51:14 -0800 (PST)

Please bear with me. I'm an Oracle newbie and having some problems. I'm required to upgrade from Oracle Discoverer 3.1 to 10. The server is already running Oracle 10 already. I understand that I can't upgrade the EUL from 3.1 to 10 but instead I have to go to 4 first then 10. Being I'm so green with all of this I have a test environment setup. I install Oracle Discoverer 4 and then open the administrator. When I do this I get prompted to upgrade the EUL as I would expect. I say yes that I have backed up the EUL and continue. It runs through and does the table and views part but during the

[Quoted] "Performing EUL Upgrade... 25%" I get an error message. This error is as follows.
Performing EUL Upgrade... Unsuccessful: ORA-00942: table or views does not exist

I'm connecting to the database using our admin account. Does anyone have any ideas as to why I might get this error? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards,
Dave Received on Fri Feb 08 2008 - 21:51:14 CET

Original text of this message