Report Server and WEBUTIL Problem

From: <fhashmat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:09:07 -0800 (PST)

Form: Forms [32 Bit] Version 9.0.2.7.0 (Production) Webutil: WebUtil Version 1.0.6
Application Server: Version=9.0.2.0.1
OS: HP-UX 11.11
Local:
OS: Windows XP 2002 Service pack 2

I am having problem in running Webutil (file transfer) and report server. Both works properly when work with one service during the whole session means either generating report or transfer file through webutil. But if I run a report first and then try to transfer a file to client which uses webutil it troughs an error of

Assertion Failed!

Program: C:\Orahome1\bin\ifweb90.exe
File: \ut\SRC\UTJ\SRC\UTJL.C
Line: 428
Expression: result==utjER_SUCCESS

And if I transfer file first and then try to run the report the error simply says that.
Unable to connect Report Server MyServer.

The same thing is happening on both places (AS and local machine).

BTW I am generating both, the report and CSV file transfer through a simple form with parameters.

I found some thread about this kind of error but with form builder not at runtime, and did try to find JVM.DLL file other then Oracle home, I found only in Java home path which I also have renamed, but no effect.

Any help will be appreciated. Received on Tue Jan 29 2008 - 17:09:07 CET

Original text of this message