designer problem RME-00020: Internal API error - ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small

From: Joolz <root_at_localhost.localdomain.invalid>
Date: 15 Jan 2008 09:03:59 GMT

[Quoted] Hello everybody,

[Quoted] I'm new to Oracle, come from a PostgreSQL /Python environment, and I'm following a training in Oracle / Designer etc. (mostly self-study).

I have a problem in Designer. It seems that when it wants to store information about diagrams I make a database error occurs. I found this link
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=284633&tstart=105 but there isn't any mention of a solution.

Does anyone know how to solve this, or how I can get access to Oracle bugs? TIA! Received on Tue Jan 15 2008 - 10:03:59 CET

Original text of this message