Grid Control and Target:Database page

From: pgodfrin <pgodfrin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 19:28:34 -0800 (PST)

Greetings,
Boy am I stumped. Probably 'cause I haven't found any documentation to help me in the reams of Oracle docs...

Here's the deal. I have a database instance that was running with a named listener when I installed Grid Control. I've since renamed the listener, but the database target page insists on associating the database with the listener that the database was using when Grid was installed.

Can anyone shed some light on how to get Grid to connect the database with the new listener?

[Quoted] [Quoted] This is a Fedora 8 installation with Grid 10.1.0.4 (yeah, I know - I need to patch it...).

regards,
pg Received on Sat Jan 05 2008 - 04:28:34 CET

Original text of this message