Re: Oracle 10g Graphics question

From: Agnes <ametanom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:42:34 -0800 (PST)

[Quoted] Well, as much as I feel like agreeing with you guys any day (and I've used Reports since the days it was just Report Writer, talk of a dumb tool!), it won't help me solve my problem. I can't go to the client and tell them to switch to Crystal Reports, they won't listen, so I have to live with Repots+Graphics. Reports is fine, but Graphics....... is giving me a headache <sigh>

Any idea where I could go looking for a solution? The graphics wizard is sure no help at all! And no web-search has yielded results... I'm getting desperate here.

--
Agnes