Re: How to simulate ORA-03114 "Not connected to Oracle" in a test application?

From: André Hartmann <andre.hartmann_at_hotmail.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 15:04:10 +0100

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1194616637.115847_at_bubbleator.drizzle.com...
> Some Oracle error messages for example, ORA-03114 not connected to ORACLE, are not root causes but rather the result of something
> else.
> A session might be disconnected for hundreds of reasons.

[Quoted] Yes, I know that. I am not aiming at tracking down the reason here, I am aiming at testing the application code, that reacts to the occurrence of the event. For example the reaction could be to establish a new connection to the schema and continue as normal. Received on Fri Nov 09 2007 - 15:04:10 CET

Original text of this message