Re: How to simulate ORA-03114 "Not connected to Oracle" in a test application?

From: André Hartmann <>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 15:04:10 +0100

"DA Morgan" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Some Oracle error messages for example, ORA-03114 not connected to ORACLE, are not root causes but rather the result of something
> else.
> A session might be disconnected for hundreds of reasons.

[Quoted] Yes, I know that. I am not aiming at tracking down the reason here, I am aiming at testing the application code, that reacts to the occurrence of the event. For example the reaction could be to establish a new connection to the schema and continue as normal. Received on Fri Nov 09 2007 - 15:04:10 CET

Original text of this message