Oracle designer

From: qpon <jsolowiej_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:48:36 +0200

Hi everyone.
[Quoted] [Quoted] I've installed Oracle Designer and Oracle database (Oracle Database Express Edition 10g Release 2 (10.2) ). I would like to create ERD diagram in Designer, but when try to execute it, the small window appears with username, password and connect string. The username and password I've already set. The problem is the connect string. When I was reading an installation guide, during designer's installation there was a field with service name (this is connection string - isn't?). But in my case, I've got any service name field during the installation.

Can you help me to solve this problem?

Regards
Kuba Received on Wed Oct 24 2007 - 12:48:36 CEST

Original text of this message