Re: Importing .XLS

From: pamela fluente <>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 14:25:31 -0000

On 4 Ott, 12:23, "Shakespeare" <> wrote:
> "Joel" <> schreef in
> >> Yes. There is. Do you want to know it ?
> >> -Pam
> > Yes. What is the tool that you have in mind?
> Let me guess... ;-)
> Shakespeare

You are smart Shakespeare ! ;-) Since we are not selling consultancy services, with Robocop flying around, we need confirmation from posters to provide them a free service.

Instructions (after install):

New Connection > Excel > Save Connection DBExplorer > (re)Load Structure > Select the table you want > Query Current

In the right bottom window you will see all the informations. Example done specificly for You (do not adapt image to browser window):

Quick Export will allow you to load the table into Oracle or any other DBMS
[Quick ETL will allow to transform on the fly data while loading]

*free edition* download: *free* support and questions : or write directly to me

"Serving Oracle Users"

-P Received on Thu Oct 04 2007 - 16:25:31 CEST

Original text of this message