Parameters from App Server

From: <papalphaus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:27:11 -0700

I have an application server which has a configuration section that has an otherParams parameter with several values in them, including the REPORTSERVER_NAME. I have a form which has a parameter variable named REPORTSERVER_NAME. Somehow the form parameter is getting the value from the application server configuration section, but I can not find any code that does this. (This application was written by other people and I am trying to support it.) Can anyone explain to me the possible ways that the form parameter is getting the value from the application server configuration section? My environment is: Forms [32 Bit] Version 10.1.2.0.2 (Production) Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.7.0 - Production

     With the Partitioning option
     JServer Release 9.2.0.7.0 - Production
Oracle Toolkit Version 10.1.2.0.2 (Production) PL/SQL Version 10.1.0.4.2 (Production)
Oracle Procedure Builder V10.1.2.0.2 - Production Received on Tue Sep 18 2007 - 09:27:11 CDT