Designer Server Model and Entity Relationship Diagram Question

From: Dereck L. Dietz <dietzdl_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:06:38 -0400

Designer 10g, Windows XP

In the Entity Relationship Diagram options there is an option to rescale the diagram. I can't find a similar option for the Server Model diagram.

When I create Server Model diagrams I'm not sure if I don't have something set up properly or what but it seems to want to put just one table on a page which makes for very large and almost unprintable diagrams (even for just a diagram of 5 tables).

I can't recall - and can't check since my old Designer 9i was on a hard drive which crashed - but I don't remember having this problem with Designer 9i.

Is there ANY way to rescale diagrams when creating a Server Model diagram? Received on Tue Sep 11 2007 - 02:06:38 CEST

Original text of this message