Excellent opportunities in Oracle CRM

From: Oracle <vennela.vennela_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 06:48:02 -0000

[Quoted] We are launching First time in India latest and greatest Oracle CRM

Vennela Technologies is a Leader in ERP Training and Projects in India. Vennela Technologies has been in Training for the last 3 years. Vennela trained more than 2000 users in Oracle Applications till now. We are launching for the first time in India latest and greatest Training in highly paid Global Oracle Manufacturing Program in our Hyderabad campus. Oracle Manufacturing is highly respectable and highly paid in Global career. Most of our old students got jobs in Global MNCs like Oracle, IBM, GE, Intelli, and Satyam with an Average Salary of Rs.4 lakhs / Annum.

[Quoted] Salient Features of Oracle Manufacturing Program:

•	Just 30 days Program. Very easy to learn. No programming Headache
•	We provide world class lab facilities, dedicated lab coordinator .
•	Free CD with Oracle Official Course Material.
•	Free Functional Fundamentals and AIM Methodologies Introduction.
•	Free AIM Methodologies Introduction.
•	Free Placement Assistance ( Resume Shaping and Mock Interviews )
•	Awareness on Real time experience and Case studies
•	Seminars and free guidance by Industry expertise.

Details of the Batch

S.no	Detail	Value
1	Track	Oracle CRM
2	Faculty Name	Rithik
3	Start Date	30-Aug-07
4	Classroom Time Slot	7.30pm
5	Classroom Venue	C8
6	Weekdays	Mon – Fri

Faculty Profile:
		Rithik is an MBA with 8 years of experience in Real time ERP
Implementations. He worked for many global companies and worked in serveral global Implementations. He has handled several Batches in Oracle Applications in India.

We provide first two classes free.

For any further details please contact our help-line on: +91 9246220343

Class Venue : Vennela Technologies Private Limited, #105, #106

                  1st Floor, Tirumalshar Apartments,
                  Near Way to Yellareddy Guda, Ameerpet,
             Hyderabad  ( Land Mark is Ameerpet X Road Traffic
Lights )
Please call us on 66365577, 65982662, 66464941 for any questions Received on Wed Aug 29 2007 - 08:48:02 CEST

Original text of this message