stored procedure as data source

From: zlotawy <spawnek_at_wp.NO_SPAM.pl>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:43:30 +0200

 Hello,
there is stored procedure which has one argument of type: REF CURSOR RETURN record in INOUT mode.

When I set the procedure as data source in Reports, I do not have to give any arguments. I can write in form only name of package and name of procedure without any arguments. And report is generated correctly.

I would like to create more paramteric procedure.

I added new argument. Type: number, mode: IN.

And I have problem how to write name of procedure in form of JDBC data source.

I think it should be something like this:

package.procedure(argument_ref_cursor, 5);

But there are errors.. Wrong number of arguments, wront types and cetera.

package.procedure(new_argument => 5) is bad too.

[Quoted] Maybe anyone knows how to make it and could help me?

Regards,
Wojtek Received on Sat Aug 25 2007 - 15:43:30 CEST

Original text of this message