FRM-40654: Record updated by another user error.

From: <>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 10:08:45 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] Is there a way to suppress the "FRM-40654 Record has been updated by another user" error and automatically re-query when doing a save in forms? I have tried trapping the error in the on-error trigger and adding an execute_query at the end of the key-commit trigger, but so far not successful. We are using:
Forms [32 Bit] Version (Production) Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release - Production
     With the Partitioning option
     JServer Release - Production
Oracle Toolkit Version (Production) PL/SQL Version (Production)
Oracle Procedure Builder V10. - Production Received on Wed Aug 08 2007 - 19:08:45 CEST

Original text of this message