alternatives to forms 6i

From: carol_marra_at_msn.com <aclongmont_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:17:01 -0700

[Quoted] We're need to migrate a Forms 6i application to work w/ 10g (and also to move into the 21st century), and are evaluating possible alternatives. Forms 10g is of course one of them, as is Application Express.

What other quality alternatives are out there? It does not have to be an Oracle product. It does need to allow query and insert/update/delete of data. It would be great if we didn't have to reinvent everything that we've done w/ our 6i application... but of course if the result is a much better product (6i has been very buggy in our experience) then we're happy to take a look.

Thanks for your input.

Carol Received on Fri Aug 03 2007 - 01:17:01 CEST

Original text of this message