Enterprise Manager

From: <papalphaus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:18:06 -0700

[Quoted] I'm running Oracle Enterprise Manage 10g with the below parameters from the about page:
About Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Application Server Control

Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Application Server Control 10.1.2.0.2

Supported Target Application Servers 10.1.2.0.2

Accessibility Mode Disabled

Copyright © 1996, 2005, Oracle. All rights reserved. Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation.

On the help page there is a note:
Note: In order to trace Forms Processes on Windows, the ProcessManager Service needs to have the check box "Allow service to interact with the desktop" checked. If this is not set, attempting to switch on Trace will result in the error:

Where do I find the check box "Allow service to interact with the desktop"? Received on Wed Jul 18 2007 - 18:18:06 CEST

Original text of this message