Urgent!!! Functional Consultant - Oracle CRM for UAE

From: vam <vmvnrm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 01:07:11 -0700

VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore and India.
VAM SYSTEMS currently looking for Functional Consultant - Oracle CRM for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Skills:
  1. 3yr. experience overall and 1+ minimum with oracle apps
  2. Strong PL/SQL programming skills
  3. should be having good understanding of oracle enterprise applications
  4. should be working on CRM modules for last 3 years
  5. should have very good knowledge and hands on following CRM modules
Module	Level
Service Request	Excellent
Telesales and Sales	Good
Financials	Basic
Installbase	Basic

Qualification: should be a computer science and computer engineering graduate
Experience Required : minimum 3 years.
Domain: Banking
 Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame : 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks) The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS - UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading banks in UAE. Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at nishanthini.suda_at_vamsystems.com or If there is any queries you can chat with me on nishanthini_28_at_hotmail.com,vamandvin_at_yahoo.co.in, vamandvin_at_gmail.com, Skype ID is nishanthini2 or call us +91 471-3015245 or 2311320. Received on Tue Jul 17 2007 - 10:07:11 CEST

Original text of this message