Re: Tracing a forms session on the apps server

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:27:56 -0700

papalphaus_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Can I trigger a trace on a session on the app server (using enterprise
> manager) on the same PC that is trying to run the session? Every time
> I try it, the session crashes and I do not get a trace. Is there any
> way to do this without utilizing more than 1 PC (not counting the app
> server itself)?

Crash is a term meaning precisely what?
No version numbers
No operating system
No indication of the software being used to connect to the App Server No indication of the operating system on anything Tracing what?

Walk into the server room or have someone else do it.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington