install multiple versions of Oracle client on the same computer

From: <>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:53:47 -0000

[Quoted] Hi everybody,

[Quoted] I have a little question for the Oracle Experts :)

For my job, I need to make a unattended installation of the Oracle clients.

This is not the problem, I have seen that there are response files in the distribution.

In fact my problem is that I need to install Oracle 8 client and Oracle 9 client on the same computer.
Is this possible ?

[Quoted] [Quoted] Because I tried to install both version, and I am not sure for the registry settings, environment variables.

I hope I am clear enough.
[Quoted] and thanks for your answers...