Are there other Users of Oracle Collaboration Suite 10g - OCS ?

From: Juergen <j.schmidtlein_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 02:32:02 -0700

We are using the Oracle Collaboration Suite 10g on Linux RedHat.

We are using E-Mail, Calendar, WebConferece, Workspaces, Oracle Files. We have the Oracle for Outlook Connector and the OCS-Portal in use.

Are there any other users here who can answer me questions on the daily use of these Applications?

Juergen
(Germany) Received on Fri Jun 29 2007 - 04:32:02 CDT