Where's ODP.NET ?

From: Knickerless Parsons <knickerlessparsons_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:09:38 -0000

Hello all,
I'm a former oracle developer branching out into .NET.

ODP.NET has been recommended to me as alternative to ADO to make connections to my oracle databases from my .NET front end/business logic layer.

I've searched oracle.com for ODP.NET and all I'm getting back is ODAC (Oracle Data Access Components).

Should I assume that ODP.NET has now become ODAC?

Many thanks,
Dave. Received on Tue Jun 26 2007 - 10:09:38 CDT