Re: "ORA-xxxxx" error's description?

From: OneMan <om_at_nospam.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:02:15 +0100

The documentation is on the CD that contains the 9i server s/w.

You can download it from:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/oracle9i.html

You can use the following pl/sql from within sql*plus to get the error details, by entering the error number when prompted:

set serveroutput on size 1000000
begin
  dbms_output.put_line( sqlerrm(-&verr) ); end;
/

In article <1181737728.895393.250570_at_j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, ravindra.harige_at_gmail.com says...