Reporting / Charting / Integration software tool

From: tommaso.gastaldi_at_uniroma1.it <Tommaso.Gastaldi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 01:03:12 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] I hope this is a good place to point you to a new tool for Oracle. It's a visual application I have been working on.

I believe, it can be useful when you need to represent data, make reports or charts and when you need to export or move data. I am sure that you can do most of these task manually, but sometimes is handy to do things through a visual IDE.

Here are the links:

DataTime Documentation
http://cam70.sta.uniroma1.it/DataTimeDocumentation/

DataTime Universal (downloadable)
http://cam70.sta.uniroma1.it/DataTimeUniversal/

In case anyone uses it and comes up with suggestions, they would be clearly welcome. In fact, as you will see, this program has the ambitious aspiration to be able to integrate across several dbms at the same time, allowing easy data exchange. But clearly this means that is quite complicate to foresee all what can happen and achieve the necessary flexibility ...

I have also created a group here, in case of questions:

http://groups.google.it/group/DataTime

Thank you all.

Tommaso Received on Wed Jun 06 2007 - 10:03:12 CEST

Original text of this message