Re: oracle reports 6i no data

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 08:18:23 -0700

Kayhan Yuksel wrote:
> I have an oracle reports that delivers no data when runned after
> supplying the parameters via form.
> The data can be queried using sql and the resultset is not empty. What
> are the common obsticles for oracle reports to display no data? Any
> ideas?
> Thank you,
>
> Kayhan YUKSEL

Check boxes and radio buttons set to display other values. Data of the wrong data type or longer than will fit. There are a large number of possibilities.

Go into the block and change it so only a single item is based on the database and get it to retrieve that item. Then add back the others one at a time.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington