OCI Multiple homes

From: <kvmanoj_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 May 2007 02:42:12 -0700

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have 2 Oracle Homes(both 10g) on Linux and each has one Database. I have an Application which uses OCI to connect to DB and fetch data from it.

When I set the ORACLE_HOME to one of the homes, I am able to connect and fetch the data from that HOME. But I am not able to connect to the other HOME.

My requirement needs that I need to connect to databases on different homes from my application.

I have searched OCI documentation help provided by Oracle but couldnot find much about this.

Can anyone help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Manoj Received on Wed May 09 2007 - 11:42:12 CEST

Original text of this message