Oracle Reports PDF generation - how to embed fonts?

From: Clive Backham <google_at_delback.co.uk>
Date: 24 Apr 2007 06:09:02 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] Can anyone tell me if there's a way to get Oracle Reports 6i to embed the fonts when it generates a PDF file? I've checked in the Reference Manual (Oracle Document A73174-01), but can't find anything about this subject.

Host system is Windows 2000. I'm using version 6i because I need to run Reports as a simple command line program, using RWRUN60.EXE - switching to a later version isn't an option. Received on Tue Apr 24 2007 - 15:09:02 CEST

Original text of this message