Re: Installation of Oracle Advanced Security

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_arcor.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:55:04 +0200

amelnikov_at_lins-m.ru schrieb:
> Thank you very much, Maxim, it worked.
> But why didn't it work automatically after the installation? I didn't
> see this issue in documentation.
I've no idea, IIRC this bug is here since 8i, but as i very seldom used netmgr, i never remember when it is working and when not.
> When I opened the file it contained the following string:
> INSTALLEDCOMPONENTS=ORACLENET
> Was it right to change it?

Well, if you experience some problems, you can always generate network configuration files with ASO settings, save them as templates and undo your changes in the NetProperties. Or raise a iTAR ( but they would probably never fix this bug and suggest the same workaround ;-)

Best regards

Maxim Received on Thu Apr 19 2007 - 20:55:04 CEST

Original text of this message