Running a Report from a stored PL/SQL Package

From: unique <>
Date: 16 Apr 2007 06:48:14 -0700

[Quoted] I'm building a PL/SQL package that will run a report and then store the result-set into a table on the database. The problem I'm having is getting the reports servername dynamically. I need to get that in order to open the report. Does anyone know how to do this?
(BTW: I'm using Oracle database 10g, Oracle Reports 10, and a little program called "PL/SQL Developer" to create the package.)

Thanks in advance! Received on Mon Apr 16 2007 - 15:48:14 CEST

Original text of this message