Connecting to database through Oracle Enterprise Manager

From: <ewconrad_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Apr 2007 11:27:00 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm trying to connect to a db through Oracle Enterprise Manager. But [Quoted] it can't seem to find my tnsnames.org file. It's looking for it in the correct folder, but it doesn't see it. I'm not sure where to go with this. The popup window message says that following...

"Failed to parse tnsnames.ora file
oracle.net.config.ServiceAliasException: 10"

I can't find any information on this. Please help!!

I'm using Oracle 10.2g Received on Mon Apr 09 2007 - 20:27:00 CEST

Original text of this message