Re: oracle schema 'navigation'

From: dmol <dmolinier_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Apr 2007 15:51:31 -0700

On Mar 29, 10:15 pm, "dave" <dave8..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm quite new to using databases, and have working knowledge of SQL.
>
> Are there any GUI/visual tools available that would quickly show me
> what foreign key / primary keys are defined on tables?

TOAD is an easy and powerful tool for managing databases like Oracle, from v7.x to 10g : browse all the tables per user, display the index, constraints (primary and foreign keys), triggers, tablespaces, opened sessions, etc...
You can get a free version here : http://www.quest.com/toad_for_oracle/

--
David