Re: import java on cli

From: <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2007 05:01:52 -0700

On 20 mrt, 12:00, Thomas Peter <braindum..._at_expires-31-03-2007.newsgroup. org> wrote:
> hi,
> i wrote java code using pl/sql developer.
> now i need to deploy it to some other instances and would like to do it
> on the commandline.
> is there a way to do so?
> i found loadjava, but then i need to compile the code on my client, not
> in oracle.
> is there a way to let oracle load the source and compile it itself?
> thnx
> thomas

[Quoted] [Quoted] Not exactly sure of the problem you have, but you can do this from a SQL session:

[Quoted] create or replace and compile java source named "your_code" as import ....;
public class {...
}

Call it, using a wrapper like a procedure:

create or replace procedure my_proc( p_in_param in varchar2 )  as language java
 name 'your_code';