convert to stored procedure + NDS

From: <yadasiri_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2007 11:01:07 -0800

Hi,

I have a multiple of large .sql scripts that I would like to convert into stored procedures. Is there a clever way or an existing script I can use to find/replace multiple DDL statements in each sql script like:

	CREATE SEQUENCE BILL_SEQ
	START WITH 0
	INCREMENT BY 1
	NOCACHE
	NOCYCLE
	/

with

	EXECUTE IMMEDIATE 'CREATE SEQUENCE BILL_SEQ '||

' START WITH 0'
' INCREMENT BY 1 '||
' NOCACHE '||
' NOCYCLE';

Thank you very much. Received on Tue Mar 06 2007 - 13:01:07 CST