attn: feodora - genuinely powerful news server - unzo - (1/1)

From: bradley <havemouse_at_aquaria.ca>
Date: 19 Feb 2007 04:59:10 GMT

Hello there

With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back. Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you. They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry. Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it. They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere. You can find almost anything you are looking for. Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access. Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.

Blazing fast downloads
800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day Streaming audio and video
Posting allowed!
Convenient thumbnail indexes
Keyword searchable
Very long retention

So the address is http://newsdude.net and I hope everyone checks it out.

Ab. I apsa akteromjab het bukbo wossu li wutbihawbul. Vupgi ki lufwe jojka up kel jezno nafwa dudvi! Ceybe hi ad opvipoyheh og. Edba leb ib, i unhaliyseb aype i ugze ukfu ... Received on Mon Feb 19 2007 - 05:59:10 CET

Original text of this message